Home
HeaderBooks, Music, Gizmos, Ideas, Info, Stories... and anything that tickles our whims and fancies.

Quotation of the Day

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

Feed

Add to The Free Dictionary

Not Exactly What I Was Looking For

TerritorialMale • • • Tuesday, January 17, 2006
This blog has been stagnant for a couple of days. This is the story behind it...
I was searching for a PDF version on Richard Bach's Jonathan Livingston Seagull. Have you read it? You should, if you haven't. It is a great novel - and a very brief one - about a seagull who wants to rise above his peers. For most seagulls, eating is a favoured and accepted activity. Jonathan is the odd one out. He wishes to be the best flier in the seagull community, much to the disappointment and chagrin of his community. His odd ways lead him to be ostracised from his community. I had heard that a free PDF of this book was available.
I was hoping to provide a link to the free ebook as a boon for whatever trickle of readers I've been getting. After hours of frantic Googling, Yahooing, Lycosing and what have you, I finally found a PDF befitting the description. Then I set out to download, which took some time considering that I've been on a lazy network for a few days. And this is what I get.
This wasn't what I was looking for. It may be useful nonetheless. It is about model planes. You may download it if you are a model plane fanatic and want to learn how to make one.
I am still on the lookout for the book and would appreciate any clues.
• • •10:22 AM• Permalink3 comments

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Online Degree Adviser said...
Hello, Just wandering the blogosphere and here I am at your blog. I enjoy the style of how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

www birdwatching
9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
this is a nice neat blog.
i'm searching for a pdf version of Jonathan Livingston Seagull too, even though a few html versions are available. If I don't find it I'll have to make one!
- Gurpreet Singh, India
3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
this is a nice neat blog.
i'm searching for a pdf version of Jonathan Livingston Seagull too, even though a few html versions are available. If I don't find it I'll have to make one!
- Gurpreet Singh, India
3:47 AM  

Post a Comment