Home
HeaderBooks, Music, Gizmos, Ideas, Info, Stories... and anything that tickles our whims and fancies.

Quotation of the Day

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

Feed

Add to The Free Dictionary

God's Debris - A free eBook

TerritorialMale • • • Sunday, March 19, 2006
This one was comes from Andrew via Dilbert. A critically acclaimed book and do not ask me what it's about. I haven't read it. Honestly. I personally know many who absolutely love this book and a good few who detest it. Such is the world of literature and everyone has the right to his / her opinions. I shall download the PDF right after this. Very eager for a good read.

A little about the author, Scott Adams - also the creator of Dilbert the cartoon. A novel by a cartoonist does haul in it's share of speculation. And fancy. I am sure Scott Adams - the writer is as talented as Scott - the cartoonist.


At the moment, God's Debris sounds bit ominous to me, quite unlike the light-heartedness that we've come to expect of cartoonists. Perhaps we'll see another side to Scott. I would love insights on this book. You may tell us how this book is but not what it is about. That, I'll find out myself. Thank you.

Get the ebook.


God's Debris: A Thought Experiment
God's Debris: A Thought Experiment
• • •11:24 PM• Permalink1 comments

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous sthakuri said...
I belong to the good few who detest this book. Great blog anyway.
8:29 PM  

Post a Comment