Home
HeaderBooks, Music, Gizmos, Ideas, Info, Stories... and anything that tickles our whims and fancies.

Quotation of the Day

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

Feed

Add to The Free Dictionary

And So The Hunt Carries On

TerritorialMale • • • Saturday, April 15, 2006

We continue with the Easter Treasure Hunt series leaving behind a trail of deciphered clues. Imagine a few hundred years from now when we will be able to travel the wide open expanse of the skies in search of other worlds. Won't that be a huge treasure hunt of some sorts? Will we have to battle iron-fisted extraterrestrial dictators and an army of bloodthirsty critters? Maybe, but I should be safe in my nuclear powered titanium spaceship. Back to earth. Right now I have something else to do. Someone has been messing around with my computer. Can't wait till I locate that idiot and pelt him with hot potatoes. On the other hand, I can get myself a plethora of ruthless weapons and irradicate that mischievous imp. Yeah! I think that is a better idea. Yipee! Duck hunting season has come to SedVitae.

This investigative tracking has given me a lot of leads and goodies. A few more of them and I shall have enough to set up shop.

...the hunt concludes tomorrow

• • •5:25 AM• Permalink0 comments

 

0 Comments:


Post a Comment