Home
HeaderBooks, Music, Gizmos, Ideas, Info, Stories... and anything that tickles our whims and fancies.

Quotation of the Day

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

Feed

Add to The Free Dictionary

Back Tracking Trackback Tracking back

TerritorialMale • • • Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Phew! I've finally got around to understanding the nitty-gritties of trackbacks with a little help from here and there. I have never been so overwhelmed with technology. Did I say that I am a techie? (I say this with a sweaty forehead and a stupid grin.) Yup! I ought to be the moron of the week. There are no two ways about that. I have been blogging for just a wee bit over 5 months and am pretty much pleased with what I have achieved so far. I am now averaging three figure hits a day now. That Isn't so bad, is it? I still am an insignificant microbe in this cornucopia of blogs, which was manifested to me by a generous six figure a year blogger. Now that the bubble has burst, I decided to do take the bull by it's horns id est, join the OTA.

The basic tennets of the OTA can be summed up by - you scratch my blog I scratch yours (and we have software for that). So this can be considered to be my first Open Trackback post or bio-mass.

Linkfest here I come.
• • •12:26 PM• Permalink0 comments

 

0 Comments:


Post a Comment