Home
HeaderBooks, Music, Gizmos, Ideas, Info, Stories... and anything that tickles our whims and fancies.

Quotation of the Day

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

Feed

Add to The Free Dictionary

Does this blog need a facelift?

TerritorialMale • • • Monday, May 15, 2006
I have re-designed this blog not less than 6 times and 3 times this year already. Call me obsessive but that is something I like to do. I still haven't found my design nirvana. I don't aim to win awards with my design. I prefer a simple home-page that can take a lot of ever changing information. So what do you think? Do you think this blog needs a new design? Or is it just fine.

Please take a quick (5 question) survey and let me know. Your insights will be greatly appreciated. The results will be posted towards the end of May.

The survey is here.



Open Trackbackers today: Pirate's Cove, Courting Destiny, Bloggin' out Loud, Land of Ozz, Committees of Correspondence, The Tar Pit, Pirates! Man your Women!, Forward Biased, Conservative Cat, Right Wing Nation. Some great blogs are listed on Linkfest.
• • •9:08 AM• Permalink11 comments

 

11 Comments:

Anonymous beth said...
I can't find how to track back here? You have it hidden somewhere :)
10:19 AM  
Anonymous Adam Graham said...
This is a blog spot blog, you can trackbac unless he has haloscan.
11:44 AM  
Blogger David said...
Yeh, I let him know about it last week, and he's got Haloscan installed, but things've been kinda dead space around here since then. Hope the blogowner gets it together, cos there's been some decent content, and I'd like to have a reason to come back.

BTW, TerritorialMale, your 3-column blog template has some... uhm, interesting CSS/html that doesn't space things proportionally the way I think you want. S'all right. Opera's "Fit to width" function "fixes" it for the most part..

Font size is too small by deafult for these old eyes, but I can always twirl the old mouse wheel and change that on the fly...

A less buggy 3-column template might be nice, but the colors and general layout are really eye-pleasing.

The thing that really needs work? I want more of your content! Write something! I've enjoyed reading several of your posts, but there are too darned few of them!

:-)
6:11 AM  
Blogger TerritorialMale said...
@david: That's the most constructive criticism I've had for a long time. I wish there were more people like you. As for the irregular posting...I have some issues with my ISP. I am haven't been getting good service lately. I might have to switch to a different ISP. On the design front...I have received similar complaints, which is why I decided to have a survey. Expect a better design in a month's time.
Thanks for dropping by.
12:25 PM  
Anonymous pokkers said...
best site
http://www.pokkers.org/
5:31 PM  
Anonymous businesscardsshop said...
important site
http://www.businesscardsshop.com/
8:21 PM  
Anonymous depression said...
best site
http://www.depression-care.org/
8:26 PM  
Anonymous wifiplanets said...
nice site
http://www.wifiplanets.org/
8:28 PM  
Anonymous lindsay lohan said...
good site
http://www.lindsaylohan.co.in/
8:29 PM  
Anonymous photographs said...
http://www.photographs.net.in

Improvements also continue to be made in the automated processes used to
develop pictures and have lead to the availability of one-hour photo
processing facilities. The real future of photography may lie in the area
of digital imagery, a computer-based technology, which produces images
electronically.
5:40 AM  
Anonymous Mental Health said...
http://www.mentalhealth.net.

developments include an increased understanding of the brain's function
through the study of neuroscience, the development of effective new
medications and therapies, and the standardization of diagnostic codes
for mental illnesses
5:41 AM  

Post a Comment