Home
HeaderBooks, Music, Gizmos, Ideas, Info, Stories... and anything that tickles our whims and fancies.

Quotation of the Day

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

Feed

Add to The Free Dictionary

Free Image Host and Online Game

TerritorialMale • • • Tuesday, May 30, 2006
I had to share this with one and all. What can be better than a photo host that requires no registration, login and all that nonsense? Simply upload your picture, copy your URL and paste it to your blog. As simple as that - and no limits too.

Have a go at this online game called Sink My Ship. It is Ajax based so you might need a browser that supports it. Once again, no registration and no login. Just type in a nickname and join the game. Expect some swearing and taunting on their chat system.



Permalink and TrackbackURL for this post.
Trackbacked to: the florida masochist, Planck's Constant, Adam's Blog, Bluestar Chronicles, third world county,
• • •9:57 AM• Permalink1 comments

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous beth said...
Hi TM - thanks for telling me my blog is loading so slowly - I had no idea it was taking that long!

I have been wanting to change the template - I suppose it's time to do it :)

Thanks:)
9:02 PM  

Post a Comment