Home
HeaderBooks, Music, Gizmos, Ideas, Info, Stories... and anything that tickles our whims and fancies.

Quotation of the Day

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

Feed

Add to The Free Dictionary

A Joke

TerritorialMale • • • Saturday, July 29, 2006

Just thought I'd share a joke with you today. This one has been doing the rounds lately and is quite funny. It goes like this:
A man walks into a bar and orders a large drink. He looks very stressed out so the bar-tender says, "That's a heavy drink. What's up buddy?"
The man, still looking downcast, looks up to the bar-tender and says, "I just caught my wife in bed with my best friend."
"I'm sorry dude! So what did you do?," asked the barman.
"I looked my wife in the eye and told her to pack her bags and 'Get lost'"
"And what did you tell your friend?"
"I looked him in the eye and said 'Bad dog'"



Linked to: 123beta, Leaning Straight Up
• • •1:11 AM• Permalink1 comments

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Butch said...
hehe!
3:00 PM  

Post a Comment