Home
HeaderBooks, Music, Gizmos, Ideas, Info, Stories... and anything that tickles our whims and fancies.

Quotation of the Day

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

In the News

Free daily content provided by The Free Dictionary

Feed

Add to The Free Dictionary

Early Morning Surprise

TerritorialMale • • • Tuesday, September 05, 2006
I wake up this morning and out of curiosity decide to check the India Blogstreet Top 100 list...my favourite steel tea mug in hand. Surprises of surprises! There is the blog at 73. How... Who... When? I think I can sum it up with that beautiful expression.
Duh!?
• • •7:47 PM• Permalink1 comments

 

1 Comments:

Blogger marc said...
your posting is really cool check my site also.
www.nodahej.com Matrimonial Site is the worlds only Matrimonial Site for peoples who don't want to take and give dowries for their marriages.its total free site.Add your Free Matrimonial Profile Now!!!

http://nodahej.com
7:35 AM  

Post a Comment